CPC is a primary-care practice dedicated to patient-centered medicine for every stage of life. Our goal is to establish a trusting relationship with you to assist in managing your healthcare holistically. For patients that require more complex care due to chronic conditions, having a primary care physician helps to reduce the risk of fragmented care and poor clinical outcomes. Our physicians will assist to coordinate care across a diverse array of multiple providers as well as a wide range of community support services. We provide care to infants and children, adolescents, and adults for both acute and chronic health issues.
Whether for preventative care or a specific need, we can help you get a physical when you need it. We provide comprehensive physicals for work, school, and sports as well as DOT exams
- Well visits and physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
- Routine blood work
- Screening tests
As the modern workforce has changed, many people find they no longer have a primary care doctor. We help you fix that. With a choice of primary care doctors, family physicians, and PAs and convenient offices across the region, you can call CPC your medical home. Or see us from your home with telemedicine video appointments.
- Sick visits for injury or illness
- Management of chronic conditions
- Coordination of care between specialists
- Urgent medical care
- Immunizations and Flu shots
- Allergy treatment and shots
- Testing/treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- HIV antibody counseling and testing
- Onsite diagnostic testing, including:
- Lab Venipuncture
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Pap Smear
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Vascular Screenings
Our providers are qualified to care for the unique health issues that affect women, including pregnancy and menopause.
- Annual exams and screening tests
- Contraception counseling
- Pregnancy testing and referral
- Gynecological problems
We offer patients a trusted resource for mental health conditions like anxiety, depression, and ADHD.
- Screening and diagnostics
- Counseling and referrals
- Medication management
- Behavioral problems
- Learning disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Nutrition, Health and Fitness
Your fitness and weight play an important role in your overall health outlook. We offer services to keep you fit and feeling your best. Utilizing insurance coverage, we keep out-of-pocket expenses to a minimum, particularly where weight and fitness issues are combined with other medical conditions.
- Weight management program
- Nutritional consultation for weight loss
- Screening for complications associated with obesity
- Nutritional support and counseling for eating disorders and “medically necessary” medical conditions
Chronic Care Management
Our Chronic Care Management Services (CCM) improve the coordination and management of chronic conditions to minimize hospital and ER visits, improve outcomes and provide additional services and support.
- Chronic Care Management exams
- Comprehensive yearly care planning
- Coordinating care with specialists, family, and community resources
- Telemedicine family conferences