A lifelong Virginia resident, Sheida Chaikin, received her medical education at Shenandoah University School of Physician Assistant Studies. She graduated in 2011 and has worked with Comprehensive Primary Care since then.
Sheida is certified in administering Cosmetic BOTOX and Dermal fillers.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Shenandoah University Dept of Physician Assistant Studies
- Farsi (fluent)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Association of Physician Assistants
- Society of Physician Assistance Pediatrics