Diane Darcy is a master’s level dietitian nutritionist with 30 years practice in the field. She has experience with multiple weight loss programs, partnerships with behavioral health teams, and emphasis in Mindful Eating approaches.
Mission: Let’s change your eating habits for a healthier you. Together, we can start you on a practice of eating healthy food patterns with the nutritional science knowledge and practical behavioral skills you need.
- Oregon State University; Master of Science in Foods and Nutrition
- University of Pittsburgh; Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences.
Licensure and Certificates
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist; The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certificate of training in Adult Weight Management
Affiliations and Dietetic Practice Groups
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Lean Body Smart Life RDN Affiliate
- The Center for Mindful Eating
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Weight Management & Behavioral Health Nutrition
- Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- Renal Dietitians
Diane provided tools that I would never have found on my own. I’ve learned to look at my life in a new and better way, and my health has improved dramatically. I am so grateful for her dedication, compassion, knowledge, discipline, and patience.” – Medical Nutrition Therapy Client
Through Diane’s non-judgmental but education-backed hints, I am able to now ‘divorce’ myself from my food habits.” – Medical Nutrition Therapy Client
Eating together in class was really helpful in learning to slow down and savor. Very helpful class.” – Mindful Eating Class Participant