We use Healow as our patient app and portal. The patient portal is a secure, confidential, and convenient way to communicate with CPC using the latest encryption technology. Use Healow to access your medical information from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office, schedule appointments, ask questions and more.
Our practice code for the app is: FBIADA
Established patients: download the Healow app now – it’s free!
- Correspond online with our offices
- Request appointments
- View important health information from your medical record including medications and test results
- Create a personal health record. Patients can request their PHR online and download/print a PDF of their chart to share with their healthcare providers.
- View your medication list and request prescription refills
- Review online statements
- Receive appropriate patient education materials
- Free access. CPC is offering the Patient Portal free of charge to make your medical information more accessible to you and to help you live a healthier life.
Your privacy is important to us. You will receive a notice in your personal email account when there is important information in your patient portal account for you to review. Your name and email address will always be given the same care as your medical records. Any patient or their legal guardian may sign up for the patient portal.
NOTE: DO NOT use the Patient Portal to communicate an emergency or an urgent issue. Emergencies should be directed to either an Emergency Room or to 911! Response time for a non-emergency matter is 48 to 72 hours.
Proper Subject Matter for the Patient Portal:
- Lab results, selected consult reports, appointment reminders or requests
- Updates to your demographic information. Please be sure that all information you enter is true, accurate, complete, and updated whenever there is a change.
Improper Use for the Patient Portal:
- New medication request
- Narcotic prescription request
- Antibiotic request
- Triage and new treatment request
Note: Communication via the Patient Portal may be included in your permanent medical record.
Keeping messages secure depends on two additional factors: (a) the secure message must reach the correct email address, and (b) the authorized individual must be able to get access to it. Only you can make sure these two factors are present. You can do this by:
- Providing your correct email address
- Inform us of any changes to your email address