Patients are generally seen in our offices by appointment. We make all attempts to accommodate appointments with the provider of your choice as quickly as possible. Some offices offer walk-in and urgent care, as well as extended hours.
- Please keep all appointments. If you need to cancel or change an appointment, please provide 24 hours’ notice.
- Please tell our office about any changes in insurance and billing information.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Referral or physical forms
- List of prescription and over the counter medications that you take regularly
- Any radiological films and reports related to your visit
- Co-payment or deductible payment
We accept personal checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and all debit cards with any of those logos.