Three Key Messages for National Nutrition Month:
1. Discover a healthy eating style
The Mediterranean, DASH, or MIND Eating Patterns
2. Include more veggies with your meals
- Add cannellini beans to smoothies for creamy texture and protein.
- Try roasting veggies for hearty flavor instead of steaming or boiling.
- Use Peanut Butter Powder to flavor oatmeal with lean protein.
- Use vegetable spreads on sandwiches instead of mayo, like red pepper & eggplant relish.
- Add lentils to an egg omelet for cholesterol-lowering fiber.
3. Be physically active on most days, with activities you enjoy
Consult the nutrition experts.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists can provide sound, easy-to-follow personalized nutrition advice to meet your health-related needs.
Call and schedule your appointment with Diane Darcy Dietitian/Nutritionist today at 301- 869-9776
Sign up for CPC Newsletter for more nutrition information and recipes.