Patient-Centered Care with Respect, Dignity and Compassion
We want our patients to have a doctor they trust and who knows them well. We integrate physical, mental, spiritual, and social aspects of a person’s life and utilize the available science so that patients and their families can take responsibility for their own medical decisions.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- We have Spanish speaking provider in the office.
- We have Staff members who can assist with Spanish interpretation.
- We also have Mandarin and Indonesian speaking Staff members.
- We have plenty of free parking in the premises.
- We have Lab Corp blood draw station with phlebotomist in sight.
- We participate with most insurances and also see patients who are self-pay.
Services at this location
- Physical Exams
- Primary Care/Family Care
- Women’s Health
- Nutrition and physical fitness
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Care Management
- Urgent Care
- No Walk-Ins at this time
- 24/7 On-Call Coverage
- Newborn care
- Well-child exams
- School, sport and camp physicals
- Travel consults and immunizations
- Acute illness
- Anxiety/depression/mental health
The Montgomery Village office is so nice to me anytime I call or visit. All the PA’s are GREAT and Dr. Bhandary is one of the best doctors I have had and really is taking great care of me. When I send him emails I get answered by him either the same day or his nurse will answer me with options. One of the group of doctors I have had. Thank you all including your staff.