Sippora Lehrhaupt moved to the Greater Washington area in 2001, and completed her Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Towson University in 2007. She has been practicing family medicine since 2007, and started actively treating weight management in addition to primary care in 2011. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Obesity Medicine Association, and American College of Sports Medicine.
- Yeshiva University B.A. English
- Towson University M.S. Physician Assistant Studies
- National Commission of Certification of Physicians Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants suburban Hospital
- Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants
“Most incredible PCP I have come across by far. Kind, compassionate, thorough, answers all questions in an understandable way, always follows up on her patients. She is also very knowledgable and great for women’s health and endocrine issues. Would recommend her to anyone.”