A lifelong Virginia resident, Sheida Chaikin, received her medical education at Shenandoah University School of Physician Assistant Studies. She graduated in 2011 and has worked with Comprehensive Primary Care since then.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Shenandoah University Dept of Physician Assistant Studies
- Farsi (fluent)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Association of Physician Assistants
- Society of Physician Assistance Pediatrics