The patient portal is a secure, confidential, and convenient website that provides easy communication with CPC. It uses the latest encryption technology to deliver secure communication between patients and our office. Upon request, this patient portal will give you access to your medical information from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
Your benefits include:
- Correspond online with your physician’s office.
- Request appointments.
- Request important health information from your medical record including medications and test results.
- Create a personal health record. Patients can request their PHR online and download/print a PDF of their chart to share with their healthcare providers.
- View your medication list and request prescription refills.
- Maintain your Portal account information including username, password, access privileges and email address.
- Review online statements.
- Receive appropriate patient education materials.
Many practices may charge for a patient portal. Our physicians are offering the Patient Portal free of charge to make your medical information more accessible to you and to help you live a healthier life.
Your privacy is important to us. You will receive a notice in your personal email account when there is important information in your patient portal account for you to review. Your name and email address will always be given the same care as your medical records. Any patient or their legal guardian may sign up for the patient portal.