Each individual is unique with their healthcare needs. Patients are generally seen in the office by appointment only and we do make all attempts to accommodate appointments within one week with one of our physicians. Please let the coordinator know the nature of your visit, so that she may schedule the proper amount of time. This helps to eliminate unnecessary return visits. If you don’t have a preference for a specific physician, the coordinator will provide the earliest available appointment with one of our highly skilled and expert physicians at the location most convenient for you.
We reserve several same day appointments on each provider’s schedule. If you are sick and would like to see a specific provider, it is strongly recommended that you call first thing in the morning (this is not a guarantee that you will be seen by the doctor of your choice). Depending on your flexibility, sick visits can usually be seen on the same day or within 24 hours, and well visits within a few weeks.
Once an appointment is made, please respect the time that has been reserved in our office for you. If you do not show up for or cancel your appointment, there will be a $25.00 no show fee charged to your account for 15 minute appointments and $50.00 for 30 minute appointments. If this becomes a trend, we reserve the right to dismiss you as a patient. There are several ways to cancel your appointment to avoid fees. You can call during regular business hours and speak to a receptionist, and if she is not available to take your call, you may leave a message on her voicemail. You can also call after hours and leave a message on extension 221. Please remember that all cancellations must be made within 24 hours of your appointment to avoid a fee.
We ask that all patients:
- Keep all appointments. If you need to cancel an appointment, please give 24 hours notice prior to your appointed time.
- Keep our office posted of any changes in insurance and billing information.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time.
As a convenience to you:
- We accept personal checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and all debit cards with any of those logos.
- We have eight locations for easy access
- We offer same day appointments
- We offer after hours & emergency care
- We offer modern, comfortable environments
- We are handicapped accessible
- Onsite lab venipuncture, EKG, echocardiogram, ultrasounds, and pulmonary function testing
- We provide prompt progress reports to your other providers
What you should bring to your appointment:
Please download the necessary forms to bring to your appointment. In addition, you should bring the following:
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Referral form or prescription
- Any radiological films and reports
- Co-payment or deductible payment
Our staff will try to accommodate all of your needs and make this experience as easy and pleasant as possible. We know that a doctor’s visit can sometimes be stressful, and we strive to keep waiting time for any appointment to a minimum.