We have same day sick appointments daily. In the event that you are ill after regular hours, consider Comprehensive Primary Care.
To make an appointment, call our office during normal business hours at (301) 869-9776. After-hours, you can reach the 24/7 on-call provider at (301) 570-7358.
Save the ER for Emergencies!
What should be treated by your Doctor?
- Fevers and colds
- Mild asthma
- Cough or sore throat
- Ear and sinus pain
- Eye redness
- Back pain
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Cuts or scrapes and other minor injuries
- Burning with urination
- Consider Urgent Care when your Doctor doesn’t have an appointment
When should I go to the Emergency Room?
If you aren’t sure whether you should visit the Emergency Room, contact the Nurse Hotline at 800-535-9700.
- Loss of consciousness
- Signs of a heart attack, such as sudden/severe chest pain or pressure
- Signs of a stroke, such as numbness of the face, arm or leg on one side of the body; difficulty talking; sudden loss of vision
- Severe shortness of breath
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Cut or wound that won’t stop bleeding
- Possible broken bones
- Trauma to the head
- Suicidal feelings
- Partial or total amputation of a limb