The mission of Comprehensive Primary Care & Associates is to guide patients in maintaining their optimum physical health with compassionate holistic health care. We partner with each patient to build a mutual understanding about their unique health situation and work to develop treatments and strategies to help them attain the highest quality of life. From adolescence through end of life, we help each patient make a connection between their body, mind and spirit to constantly improve their overall physical health.
Welcome to our Woodley Park office, which is conveniently located.
2639 Connecticut Ave., Suite C100
Washington, DC 20008
Office Phone: 202-588-1878
Office Fax: 301-417-4948
Central Call Center: 301-869-9776
Location Business Hours:
- Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Extended Clinic Hours As Needed
- M-Th 7:00 am – 8:45 am
- M-Th 5:15 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sat 8:00 am-1:00 pm
Healthcare Providers serving this location.
- Natallia S. Shotashvili, MD
- Sheida H. Chaikin, PA-C
- Kim Colvin, PA-C
- Colleen M. Sanders, CRNP
- Lisa Lesane, CRNP
- Marybeth Alder, CRNP (Scheduled 2 Saturdays per month from 8AM – 3PM)
- Diane Darcy MS, RDN, LDN Dietitian/Nutritionist (Scheduled Wednesday hours)
Our office is conveniently located across the street from the Woodley Park metro station at the intersection of Connecticut Ave and Woodley Road. This is just a half mile from the National Zoo. Meter Street parking.