Patient-Centered Care with Respect, Dignity and Compassion
The mission of Comprehensive Primary Care & Associates is to guide patients in maintaining their optimum physical health with compassionate holistic health care. We partner with each patient to build a mutual understanding about their unique health situation and work to develop treatments and strategies to help them attain the highest quality of life. From adolescence through end of life, we help each patient make a connection between their body, mind and spirit to constantly improve their overall physical health.
3801 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 33
Arlington, VA 22203
Office Phone: 301-869-9776
Office Fax: 301-417-4952
Central Call Center: 301-869-9776
Location Business Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Healthcare Providers serving this location.
Services Provided at Our Arlington Office:
Walk-In and Immediate Care: Our Arlington office is well suited for work-day, walk-in and same-day appointments. Our office helps you get the care you need when you need it. Contact us today or just walk in.
- Physical Exams: We can help you get a physical when you need it. We provide comprehensive physicals for whatever you need including DOT, work, school and sport exams.
- Primary Care Doctors: The modern workforce has changed and the result is that many people no longer have a primary care doctor. At Comprehensive Primary Care, this is an easy situation to correct, with a choice of primary care doctors and family physicians. We are conveniently located near Metro stations and are accepting new patients.
- Women’s Health: Our office provides routine care for women’s health issues including pregnancy, menopause, and conditions of the female organs.
- Mental Health: Our patients desire a trusted resource for their healthcare needs, including mental health conditions like anxiety, depression, and ADHD.
- Nutrition, and Health and Fitness: Your fitness and weight play an important role in your overall health outlook. We offer weight management, nutritional consultation and other health and fitness services to keep you feeling your best. Utilizing insurance coverage, we keep out-of-pocket expenses to a minimum, particularly where weight and fitness issues are combined with other medical conditions.
- Chronic Care Management: Our Chronic Care Management Services (CCM) are provided to improve the coordination and management of chronic conditions, often providing 20 or more minutes of additional care outside of a traditional office visit/month to minimize hospital and ER visits, improve outcomes and provide additional services, including telemedicine family conferences, yearly care planning, and coordinated services such as transportation, referrals, and appointment scheduling.